The 2XL is our Rear facing horsebox, powered by a 130HP engine. All the doors on the 2XL are uniquely manufactured by our skilled engineers, with concealed locking mechanism and stainless steel hinges.
Our horseboxes come standard with
- Aerodynamic fibreglass mouldings
- Stainless steel rear step.
- Energy saving LED lighting.
- Large rear entrance door.
- Ferry ties.
- Double doors above side ramp.
- Light weight gas assisted side ramp, with stainless steel catches.
The interior of the horse box is occupied with
- Strong reinforced breast bar ( collapsible )
- LED interior lighting
- LED night running lights
- Full height padded partition
- Roof vent
- One piece rubber floor matting
- Stainless steel drain holes with bungs for DEFRA approval
- DEFRA approved, multi directional roof fan.
Safety to Maneline is paramount and we don’t cut any corners when it comes to providing the best. Although the payload of the 2XL is 1 tonne + due to it’s lightweight design , the safety hasn’t been compromised. This is achieved by our approach to engineering a lighter, but stronger system than other horseboxes on the market. Combining years of expertise with the latest developments in technology we can provide a light weight body with the safety needed to ensure your horse’s comfort and your piece of mind.
When you order your 2XL we are able to offer a range of optional extras these include:
- Defra approval certificate
- 4.5 tonne chassis giving extra 1 tonne pay load
- Air conditioning
- Alloy wheels
- Internal view cameras
- Reversing cameras
- Twin cameras
- Special colour paint if not standard colours
- Leather seats
- Extra graphics
- Rear parking sensors